A blood test is the most common test in Bangladesh. In most cases, doctors suggest a blood test to patients. The article is all about Blood Test prices in Bangladesh. There are some types of tests on Blood. I will cover all test prices related to Blood. Test prices vary from hospital to hospital, but the given price is the government price.
|Blood Test price in Bangladesh
These test prices are collected from BSMMU - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Hospital. The test price may vary from 50 to 100 taka all over Bangladesh.
- Ultrasonography Test Price in Bangladesh
- Echocardiography Test Price in Bangladesh
- RBS Test Price in Bangladesh
- Endoscopy Test Price in Bangladesh
- Vitamin D Test Price in Bangladesh
- TSH Test Price in Bangladesh
- CT Scan Test Price in Bangladesh
- Medinova Test Price in Bangladesh
- Urin Test Price in Bangladesh
- CBC Test Price in Bangladesh
- PG Hospital Test Price in Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Test Price in Bangladesh
Blood Test price in Bangladesh
There are no people in the world without a Blood Test. This is the most common and available test in the world. In most cases, people are not sure about Blood test prices. So without further due, let's see the Blood Test price in Bangladesh.
|Hb TC DC
|TC/DC of WBC
|Hb TC DC ESR
|CA - 125
These are the standard blood test that is primarily encountered in Bangladesh. The given prices are fixed according to government policy. The may be an increase in some private hospitals such as Labaid, Square, Greenlife, etc. Most of the medical organizations in Bangladesh will take similar prices.
I hope the content helps get information regarding blood test prices. If you need any medical information, please feel free to comment on the post. I will provide you with 100% accurate information as per your requirements.